Jacksonville Dance Theatre in Concert
**PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THE PIT SEATING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THIS PERFORMANCE**
What we’re doing to increase safety at the Theatre:
Custodial staff frequently disinfect high-contact surfaces before and during events.
Trained staff are present to address contamination risk and/or to isolate and assist patrons requiring emergency medical attention.
Ticketing, donations, memberships and renewals may be transacted on our mobile-friendly website. Questions? Email email@example.com
The following protocols are currently in place for Florida Theatre performances (protocols will be continually updated for the safety of our audience):
• Please wear your face mask inside the Theatre and while you''re seated. Please bring your own, but if you forget, face masks will available at the door.
• Temperatures will be scanned at the door. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be admitted. (Refunds will be available for those not admitted.)
• The Theatre will be sanitized before your arrival and during the performance.
• Hand sanitizer stations are readily available. If you are in need of an attendant with cleaning supplies, please ask a staff member.
• Please cooperate with all social distancing measures in place.
• If you suspect you are ill or reside with someone who is ill with flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. You can exchange your tickets for a future show, or receive a full refund. See Refund Request information below.
• Your e-tickets can be scanned from your phone. If you have printed tickets, please hold them for scanning. Staff will not be handling physical tickets.
Refund Requests: All refund requests must be requested prior to showtime. We are unable to accept refund requests once the show has started.